Toaster!

You know people say it's impossible to touch your elbow with your tongue?
And then they say that 70 % of people who read the above statement will go off and try it?
I have been sitting here for hours pretending to study for my micro final which is now in... 2 hours, extremely unmotivated to study.
But guess what? I can touch my tongue to my elbow!
Pretty legit, right?
But only on my left side.

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
3 Responses
  1. So my first thought on reading the title was: "...Not a toaster?"

    Hi, by the way! :)

  2. I put myself in the 70 % category just now and I've ended up in the majority bin--I am unable to meet tongue with elbow. At least, I think that's the majority; maybe I'm just justifying my own failure to be flexible in strange ways?

    Regardless, I hope all is well in the land of Oz, and that you are at the center of this 'wellness.'

    Oh, and, any pictures of your tongue-to-olecranon feat (I looked that up on wikipedia)?